Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Entrance to view...


A fall afternoon with the same breeze of moist leaves skirting across the yard that had once shown promise of hope greeted me as I left for the airport. My task was to arrive at deaths door. I beckon the belief that most have when challenged to this degree and again presented a facsimile of a 207 normal man. Except this time, I would not return the same and all who saw knew the last moral fiber connecting me to a human existence was pull to its
breaking point. The taxi ride from the Terminal was all so surreal and quiet. Asking in my mind for the car to drive past but inside expectantly afraid of what I will witness this time I enter the room. A room closely watched by Devil and God alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep content and detail related to Norma Jean's Sun and subjects associated. Thank you...