Sunday, May 15, 2011

Amazon 5 Star, True Story Memoir Book Review

Highly recommended, May 15, 2011

This review is from:
Norma Jean's Sun, Memoir (Kindle Edition)

I bought this book primarily because I am acquainted with the author in an online sort of way, but I have never met him. I wasn't sure what to expect, so, hoping it would be a light & easy read, saved it for a recent beach trip.

It proved riveting, so much so that I ignored my traveling companions & the beach, & read until it was finished. It is a story of family love, pain & triumph. I only wish Norma Jean had lived to see the man Kris has become. She would be so proud! But then, she was always proud of him.

I recommend this book to everyone, bar none!

Norma Jean's Sun Memoir ( Based on a True Story )


Norma Jean's Sun, Memoir by Kris Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep content and detail related to Norma Jean's Sun and subjects associated. Thank you...