Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Amazon #1 Ranked KDP Kindle Memoir - Dec 2011

With the new Kindle KDP Prime and Marketing Program, Norma Jean's Sun ( True Story Memoir ) was holding the #1 ranked Memoir position for 48 hours the weekend of December 10th, 2011.

As an artist and author now living in Santa Fe, I'am deeply grateful to all those who have supported and encouraged my next path on this journey. Starting in Jan 2012 I will begin workshops and advanced study to continue the skill of my talents in artistry and creative Fine Arts. Through the humble study of becoming teachable and retaining the awareness of how my abilities are part of my life, I look forward to sharing the next generation of my visions and paintings. I pray that your able to find the beauty or challenge in each image and its purpose to the viewer ...

I will soon be releasing my annual Year End Gratitude Letter and hope you are able to find time to enjoy my letter. I thank each of those who purchased and downloaded my eBook and Kindle Edition. Please feel free to contact and discuss, I look forward to hearing from you ...

Kris
www.kriscourtney.com



Norma Jean's Sun, Memoir by Kris Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep content and detail related to Norma Jean's Sun and subjects associated. Thank you...